• Child Support Enforcement

    These cases normally involve a situation where child support payments are not being paid as the Court ordered or the individual is no longer able to pay child support as ordered. However, Alabama Courts take the stance that child support previously ordered must be paid. If you find yourself in a situation that you are owed past due child support or that you are unable to pay and are now being taken to Court because of non-payment, call Attorney Richard Perry. He has represented hundreds of child support enforcement cases and has the experience to represent you.

    Share This:

    Leave a Reply

Recent Posts


Recent Comments