• Post Divorce Actions

    After the Court enters a Final Order of Divorce, a party may believe that he or she could have gotten a better Order. For whatever reason, you have a right to file a post divorce action also known as a post judgment motion. However, there are strict timelines that must be followed. Once a Final order of Divorce has been entered, most post judgment motions must be filed within thirty days of the Order. Attorney Richard Perry has filed hundreds of post judgment motions in cases throughout the State of Alabama. He has the experience to effectively represent his clients in cases involving post judgment motions. Let him put his experience to work for you.

    Share This:

    Leave a Reply

Recent Posts


Recent Comments